- Attractive cotton bag with intricate Kutch embroidery in multi color thread.
- Bag has a zipper closer. Upper flap of the bag has a magnetic closer.
- Upper flap of the bag has a magnetic closer. This black colored bag with a shoulder strap is stylish, unique and is a perfect blend of creativity and utility.
- Colors, mirrors, beads and intricate and extensive needle. The embroidery of the Kutch region of Gujarat (Western India) is characterized by vibrant work. The colors used are mainly green, indigo, deep red, black, yellow and ivory.
- The embroidery is also distinctive in its use of mirrors and beads, placed strategically in between patterns.
Ethnics Traditional Kutch Handicraft Yellow Color Flower Shape Kutch Purse
This clutch is made with jute which has been given a Cane finish. The beautiful and colorful Indian Work or embroidery from Kutch (Gujarat). A string is provided with this clutch. World famous kutch craft handwork embroidery work mirror work with unique craftsmanship product of kutch. This raw silk wallet is fusion of Ethnic Kutch Handicraft work and Contemporary design.
• Style : Traditional Kutchhi Fusion Handicraft Purse. Tradition meets Style and Fasion
• Color : Yellow.
• Material : Raw Silk & Afghan Mirror Work
• Craft: Fusion Style with Kutchhi Handicraft Handwork Patch Work
• Design: Ethnics fusioned with Contemporary Design
• Audience : Youth Fashion, Occasions, Gifts, Parties, Collage and Style Statement
Terms & Conditions:-
The images represent actual product through color of the image and product may slightly differ.